LPG gases are used for various purpOSes like automobiles, electricity, household, ceramics, agriculture etc. but before using this gas connection the user will have to get the gas connection. The procedure of how to apply for the new HP gas connection is same in all over India. Before applying for the gas connection the customer should know the price range of the HP.
The price range of HP gas is fixed and is refundable in some cases. But the prices vary according to the cylinders. The price range is:
- Customer will have to deposit Rs. 2500 for 2 cylinders i.e. Rs 1250 for each.
- The refundable deposit for 1 regulator is Rs 150.
- The domestic gas consumer card comes for Rs 25.
- 2 refill costs are depending on the area distributor.
- The hotplate or stove and the Suraksha hose rubber tube costs some extra charges.
- The new connection installation charges are Rs 25.
- The hotplate inspection charges are Rs 150.
- Other stamp duty charges are applicable where ever necessary.
Knowing this price range it may be easy for the customer to apply for the new HP gas connection. The method to be followed is:
- To apply for the new HP gas connection the user will have to contact the nearby dealer and get the details from him.
- For the new gas connection the customer should submit a valid residence proof. He/she can submit the telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, voter id card or any one of these as a valid residential proof. Copy of passport, house lease agreement can also be used as valid residential proof.
- The customer should complete all the formalities as mentioned by the dealer and then he or she can get the new HP gas connection. It needs to be mentioned that in some states the ration card is the only document required to get a new HP gas connection.